STRATA PARTNERS PTY. LTD. will appoint independent brokers to arrange all insurance on behalf of the Strata Scheme. They will obtain a range of quotes for submission to the Owners Corporation Executive.
In addition to the mandatory insurance cover we can also obtain quotes for options such as Office Bearers Liability and Machinery Breakdown (e.g. plant and equipment)
We promptly arrange for assessment, repairs and refunds relating to all claims
Arrange as required all maintenance, repair and replacement of the common property, including:
The obtaining of quotations where necessary;
the engaging of contractors;
Supervision by architects/engineers and project managers where required;
Evaluation and payment of accounts.
We receive no commission nor do we have any personal or commercial links to any contractors or consultants. However due to the substantial number of buildings Strata Partners manage we are able to negotiate competitive prices from reliable and reputable contractors and consultants.
STRATA PARTNERS PTY. LTD. has an expert team that will provide specialist advice during the initial period and fast efficient set up of new plans including rapid turnaround on Section109 certificate, regardless of project size. For the best results of a new project we suggest that we are involved in the early stages of the development. Early input can ensure that the original vision of the developer is maintained after management control passes to the new owners.
Examples of services can include:
- Fast turn-around of Section 109 Certificates
- Exclusive use of common property registration
- Preparation of customised By-Laws
- Arranging insurance coverage for the common areas and liability
- Establish the books and records as per the Strata Schemes Management Act (1996)
- Budget Preparation
- Management to First Annual General Meeting
- Liaising with developer throughout the development process
- 1. How do I change/reset my password?
Log in, go to the Portfolio tab, click “update my details” or contact Strata Partners (02 9417 2366 or email@example.com) and we will issue a new password to you via email.
Please note, for security reasons, we cannot advise you of the password over the phone.
- 2. I have lost my username
Please contact Strata Partners (02 9417 2366 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will issue a new user name to you via email.
Please note, for security reasons, we cannot advise you of the username over the phone.
- 3. How do I change/reset my username?
This is not possible at the moment.
- 4. Are usernames and passwords case sensitive?
Yes, please log into the portal by entering the username and password as shown in the letter we have sent to you.
- 5. Can I print the documents or are they read only?
Yes, the documents are printable as a PDF.
- 6. Can you re-send the letter with the login information?
Yes. Please contact Strata Partners (02 9417 2366 or email@example.com) and we will issue a new password to you via email.
- 7. I can only see some of the properties that I own
Please send us an email via the secure-online portal, advising us the Strata plan number and Lot details that are missing from your account. We will investigate and then contact you once resolved.
- 8. The information on my lot is incorrect (e.g. address, phone number).
Please send us an email via the secure-online portal, advising us what information needs to be updated. We will investigate and then contact you once resolved.
- 9. I paid my levy recently, but it does not show on my ledger.
The funds usually reach the account the next morning. If they have not reached the account within 2 business days of payment, please contact Strata Partners.
- 10. I am an Executive Committee Member but I can’t see what extra information I am meant to access. What is this information?
The extra information is the ‘Aged Arrears List’, ‘Cash Management’ and ‘Investment Reports’.
- 11. I am not an Executive Committee Member however I would still like to access the Executive Committee information.
Only members on the Executive Committee can access this information. Please contact your a member of your committee if you are seeking further information.
- 12. I just joined the Executive Committee, when do I get access to the additional records?
Once the minutes of the AGM have been issued, we can then update your profile so you can view the additional information.
- 13. I am no longer on the Executive Committee but I can still access that type of information.
Please contact Strata Partners (02 9417 2366 or firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will update our records.
- 14. Can I pay my levies using the new Online Portal?
You will still need to pay your levies via the DEFT payment system.
- 15. Can I use my Online Portal username and password to log into DEFT payment system?
No. The username and password for the Online Portal is different, please continue to use your existing username and word when logging into the DEFT payment system or as otherwise advised on the levy notice.
- 16. Will I receive newsletters and promotional type emails?
No. Strata Partners will not be sending you unsolicited emails.
The payment of accounts on behalf of the Strata Scheme and provision of a monthly summary.
The administration of the GST as it affects Strata Schemes.
The preparation of budgets and financial reports to facilitate the effective management of the property.
The preparation and submission of income tax returns on behalf of the Strata Scheme.
Appointment of independent Auditors to act on behalf of the Owners Corporation at competitive rates
STRATA SCHEME SET-UP
Arrange and attend the Annual General Meeting and other meetings by request. Prepare Guidance, Advice and Service to Developers, we:
- Arrange competitive quotes for insurance cover in compliance with requirements of the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996.
- Convene and hold the inaugural meeting in liaison with developer.
- Attend to any particular requirements of the scheme
- Establish the books and records required by the Strata Schemes Management Act 1996. We hold these records until the First Annual General Meeting.
- Issue Section 109 certificates to facilitate settlement.
- Set estimated registration date in conjunction with completion date of construction
- Send out notices and convene the first Annual General Meeting in compliance with the Strata Management Act